Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Weight gain immediately after surgery?

Hi! I have been on a weight loss journey since July. I weigh a couple of times each week to keep an eye on my progress and have pretty much figured out what works for me. About 10 days ago, I had surgery to remove my appendix. I was in the hospital for about 3 days hooked up to IV’s and antibiotics. Before surgery, they weighed me which was accurate to what I weigh at home. Once I got home, I weighed myself and I was up about 7 lbs. I figured this was due to fluids and medications since I barely ate in the hospital. It’s now been 10 days but I haven’t lost those 7 pounds. Is this normal after surgery? How long does it last?

The last 10 lbs I have lost took me FOREVER - to see the scale right back up there is so disheartening 😞

submitted by /u/GellyBoo84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nAf1Hb6

No comments:

Post a Comment