Thursday, November 10, 2022

How to focus on losing the weight… AGAIN.

My original starting weight was 181 lbs (5’1’’). I was not in a happy or healthy place so in 2011-2013, I was able to get down to about 130 lbs. I gained a couple pounds when I met my (now) husband in 2013, but overall… not much fluctuation for 5+ years.

In 2019 we went through some personal changes: got engaged, planned a wedding, planned a move to a new city, etc and my heathy lifestyle was altered a bit and I gained some more weight.

Then in 2020 I was in a new city, in a new job with a long commute, dealing with a stressful work environment… with no cooking routine, ordering more delivery, etc etc and I had completely lost touch with the side of myself that was interested in weight loss or maintenance.

I keep trying to grab onto the enthusiasm I had for fitness and heathy living that I had years ago but I just default to this new me that would rather sit in autopilot. I also just keep dwelling on the fact that I will have to start this journey over and lose the weight AGAIN. It just seems exhausting.

My husband is always supportive when I want to focus on eating healthy and exercising, but I lose interest after a short period of time and I’m back to not caring about it.

I’m now at 165 lbs and I know I need to take action before I’m back to my original weight, but I feel uninspired!

I would love some advice especially if you have been through something similar.

TLDR: how do I start over and lose the weight, again?

submitted by /u/I_am_a_kitty_cat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/waCeW4P

No comments:

Post a Comment