Monday, November 21, 2022

might have set myself back with my weight loss, but i took a big step towards recovering from my binge eating disorder today!

i’ve been really off track for months now. i haven’t actually made much progress since may. i finally got back into the swing of things last week and got down to a new lowest weight. i was really proud of myself and happy but i went out of town this weekend and lost all control. i binged so much friday and saturday that i thought i might throw up. i felt sore and exhausted and my stomach hurt so bad. i came home yesterday to find that i had gone right back up to where i was before last week. i was really disappointed with myself and i’ve been feeling so gross ever since. i got off work today and was so tempted to come home and just binge again because i felt so horrible. but i don’t want to keep falling down that hole. it doesn’t benefit me in anyway. instead i stopped at dutch bros on the way home and got one of my favorite drinks (sugar free revel with sugar free syrup so it’s basically 0 calories!) and came home and decided to do some self care. i put on a face mask and made a bath for myself and i feel so much better mentally. i’ve been feeling so bad about myself all day, but instead of sulking about it, i decided to be kind to myself and treat myself. i’m going to dedicate the rest of today to self care. i’m really proud of myself because normally i would just sit in my bed and spiral and end up binging, but i didn’t today! i know i set myself back with my weight loss, but i’m happy that i’m moving forward with treating my binge eating disorder which i know will help me in the long run. just wanted to share with someone! :)

submitted by /u/Most-Caterpillar7291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZixjGSD

No comments:

Post a Comment