Sunday, November 20, 2022

Binge ate after a whole month

I started my weight loss journey a month ago. I'm F 5'5". At my heaviest, I weighed 93 kgs. A month ago I was 88.5 kgs. After a month of counting calories, cardio for 50 mins and walking 7 kms everyday, I'm currently at 85 kgs.

Today, after a month, I ate my favourite things without counting calories. I ate chocolate, ice cream, chips etc. I used to binge eat like this before I started my journey. It took me a lot to control my cravings and be disciplined. I know that I would have gained a few grams today but I'm glad that I broke the cycle of living an extremely unhealthy life and started taking ownership of it.

I am aiming to lose another 16.5 kgs in the next 14 months. Let's see how that goes.

submitted by /u/Worth-Necessary3471
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nruH2iq

No comments:

Post a Comment