Monday, November 28, 2022

Does loose skin from excessive weight loss impact the ability to build abdominal pressure?

Hey guys, so this is a topic I've really found any answers to and only can rely on my personal anecdotal evidence. I've lost about 80 pounds 10 years ago and I've had loose skin since then.

My lifts always were impacted greatly by wearing a belt, but I thought of this as kinda normal.
Recently I started wearing some shapewear / compression belt in the gym, just because I wanted to try how running felt without skin moving and even this piece of clohting had an impact on my lifts. Ofc placebo might be in play here, but this got me thinking and lead me to me question and wondering if anyone had the same experience. I'm not sure if it would make sense, but I didn't find any studies or information on that topic.

Sooo, does loose skin from excessive weight loss impact the ability to build abdominal pressure?

Cheersss

submitted by /u/bittemitallem
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GeZi4Or

No comments:

Post a Comment