Wednesday, November 30, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - December Sign Ups

Hello lose it folks!

It is almost December, the last month of the year, can you believe it? This year is almost done. And many celebrations that in America center around food & sweets. It’s going to be a month full of learning & possibly peppermint flavored everything.

For the newbies to the sub reddit, please start here, so much good info!

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/quick_start_guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

And hey, maybe it’s not a bad idea to review them regardless of where you are in your journey.

Let’s get down to the business, shall we?

This is the sign-up post to outline your goals. Please don’t limit yourself to weight loss or health goals, we’d love to hear about your reading list, chores, whatever you want to do in the month ahead.

There will be a daily update post for you to post how your day went, you can use whichever daily post fits your time zone if that’s an issue too. Don’t feel bad for missing a day here & there, this post is to help you feel supported however often you would like to check in.

At the end of the month, there is a wrap up post to reflect on the progress you made or didn’t make & what you learned. Learning is progress, don’t forget that!

We try to foster a supportive, caring place to discuss the actual day to day of deficits & counting & caring so much about how we fuel our bodies & lives. So be kind, interact if you like & hopefully you feel supported and cared for. Leading by example, here I go!

Maintenance calories: Going for maintenance this month.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): I need this both for my body & mental health! X/X days.

Do holiday stuff everyday that brings me joy: Nebulous, maybe, easy, also kind of. Maybe one day it’s taking a detour on the way home to look at lights, maybe another day it’s watching a Christmas special, maybe another day it’s chasing my cat with mistletoe. Who knows. I want to emphasize the parts of this season I enjoy so I can handle the stressful shit better.

Writing goal: TBD. I'll have this hammered out by tomorrow. .

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for -

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Changing this one up a little so I remember to take care of me!

Now, onto the fun part, your goals. Please share & let’s end the year on a winning note!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gMaVCnx

No comments:

Post a Comment