Wednesday, November 30, 2022

NSV: I’m on my daily walk right now and I just realized how easy this feels!

For context, even at my heaviest I’ve always considered myself at least moderately healthy in the sense that I’ve always been able to go for a long walk and/or do some pretty steep/tough hikes.

But as I’m walking today, I realize that even with only 10ish lbs of weight loss, I feel like I’m gliding! My steps aren’t so heavy. My legs aren’t rubbing one another. I’m not fighting to keep my leggings over my belly pooch.

It’s like my body realized after al these months of walking that it needs to change to do this a little better.

I’m not close to my goal yet. And this past 2 weeks has been a pretty big pause for any progress. But I love this little bit of improvement I noticed today.

submitted by /u/ReyRey2823
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h7oD6Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment