Sunday, November 27, 2022

Purchased an Elliptical for my home, weight limit question.

Hey everyone!

I'm just beginning a new weight loss journey and have made a big purchase for an elliptical and ordered a bunch of cooking equipment to start making healthy changes. I've realised the elliptical I've purchased has a 275lbs max weight limit and I'm currently 310lbs myself, upon doing some reading it seems the difference is likely to only lead to quicker wear on the machine but I'm really worried I'm thinking about this wrong.

This was a fairly big purchase for me at £700 and I don't want to take any risks with that type of money. Does anyone have any knowledge/experience doing similar? I'm thinking of giving them a call tomorrow to see if there's a way for them to increase weight limit or suggest a different model but the model i've ordered was on sale from £1.1k.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/TheDarkness3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YlpisQx

No comments:

Post a Comment