Monday, November 28, 2022

Realistic weight loss goals?

I am female, age 32, 5'3, 179 lbs (181 after Thanksgiving). Last year I was at my highest weight of 196 (possibly more but at some point I was afraid of the scale). At that time I started eating better, went on thyroid meds for my hashimotos, and stopped eating gluten which helped me drop the weight. I've been in a plateau for a few months now and at my last doctors visit my cholesterol was a little high. I'm really trying to create a solid plan to get down to a healthier weight. So far I've decided to do the treadmill for 30 min 4 days a week. I also know I need more protein so I was thinking about doing a protein shake to supplement. I'm actually not sure how many calories I eat in a day. Breakfast is 2 egg whites and 2 strips of bacon, but lunch is whatever I can get from the cafeteria and my bf switches dinner up all the time. Anyone have any ideas? I feel like I always try to do too much and give up quickly, hashimotos means low web net and brain fog even with medication so I get overwhelmed. In the kind of person who just needs to be told "do this" so I don't have to think about it as much.

submitted by /u/Sexy_Anxiety
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UMJIYkp

No comments:

Post a Comment