Friday, November 25, 2022

Any tips on losing weight? Desperately needed

Hi! I'm 18 years old and 280 pounds, 5'6. It's humiliating to be my size, because I don't carry the weight too well. I've been bigger my whole life, and I don't really understand why. I gain an average of 20-30 pounds every year with no diet/habit changes, ever since I was around 10 years old. I have no thyroid issues or anything. Only thing I can even say is that I had my gallbladder removed a year ago, but that doesn't really have much to do with my weight. anyways, I eat very mindfully: low fat, low cal, always under 1700 cals usually and sometimes I only eat one meal a day if I'm not hungry. I just don't understand where the weight is coming from. I don't exercise much because I am disabled and work a full time job, but I'm by no means inactive. But I used to exercise almost every day and still, no weight loss. Any advice? I have tried almost everything.

submitted by /u/dumbthrowaway665
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/y6pNZmX

No comments:

Post a Comment