Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Personal Gains, just need to say

Size XXL to M, 46 to 32.

I was big. Ten years ago it was a toxic relationship, a toxic coping. etc etc

End relationship. Start living again.

So from over 120+ kg I dropped to under 100 kg over 5 or more years. I really only noticed when there was a full hand space of extra waistline in my jeans.

Over the next year or two I hit a plateau and tried many things. Protein shakes, Caveman diet, 5/7 IF, super low calorie, progressive macro elimination, ridiculous exercise regime. Just a slow crawl of weight loss.

Around 18 mths ago I went to a plant based diet to try and cut down the amount of anti-inflammatory meds I was on. A few months in and on with many other advantages I noticed some weight loss.

Last few months I've been having trouble with clothes. Again. Thought I had dropped down below 40 and was pretty happy with that milestone. Bought some XL clothes and belts for 38 ish. Nothing seemed to work.

Went to shops and got some size 36 pants thinking it should be pretty safe. Perfect fit. First day wearing them at work? Nope. Too big. Got home and noticed.... Not 36, 34. I'm..... A size .... 32.... Ish.

I have dropped over 10 pant sizes lol. Casual shirts from squeezing into an XXL to a Medium. Dress shirts from a throat suffocating 44/46 to a 35.

Exercising at a moderate rate, mostly vegetarian diet, mostly whole food, almost no carbs or bread is working for me. I can eat meat when I really want. I can eat cake if I reaaallly need to, occasionally.

It really has been a difficult journey with no straight path. I Just hope others can find their own goals and meet their own milestones.

submitted by /u/coming2grips
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eJBI5NW

No comments:

Post a Comment