Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Is anyone else scared they’ll just gain all the weight back

For some reason I’m scared I’ll gain all the weight back at some point. I am so proud of all the progress I’ve made but I’ve heard once a fat chick always a fat chick! And I know it’s up to me and it’s really in my control whether I gain weight or not… part of me is just afraid the weight will just all pile back on slowly, the way it did before. Anyone else like this and not able to enjoy their weight loss because of it? I’m even finding it hard to eat at maintenance over it. I track my calories everyday but I end up under eating because I think to myself, what if I eat all this now then later an opportunity comes for spontaneous/delicious food and I won’t be able to join in because it’ll put me over my calories for the day? But the opportunity hardly comes !

submitted by /u/throwawaycastaway99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/l4mXtgI

No comments:

Post a Comment