Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Help me with figuring out my weight loss plateau

Hi! So i need your help figuring out what's going on because im at a loss here. So 3 months ago i decided to get back into the gym and start training / eating good again. I stopped going to the gym in 2020 due to obvious reasons and just never went back until now. In the meantime well... i got fat. Went from 70kg (150 pounds) to 91kg (200 pounds). So it was clear that i wanted to cut when i started and that's what i did. A tdee calc estimated my maintenance calories to about 2700, my guess was 3k so i decided to eat 200g of protein every day and 2000-2200 calories a day. That would be a 500-700 calorie deficit and it worked great the first 2 months. Dropped 5kg (11 pounds) in 2 months, but then nothing. No gain in weight no loss in weight, for a month now i have been 86 kg (190 pounds) consistently. I haven't changed anything in diet nor did i start any new supplements like creatine which i know can influence weight. I am very very disciplined when it comes to tracking calories so i know that i haven't been eating "hidden" calories in oils, drinks etc. .

So what's going on here? There is now way that my maintenance has dropped to 2k calories right? If not than why has my weight halted for so long? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/suggestmemedia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GwWkKOy

No comments:

Post a Comment