Monday, November 14, 2022

Are Meal replacement drinks a good alternative while at campus/work for the day for weight loss/health?

So I have a habit of eating out while on campus, this is obviously not the most friendly diet for both weight and money but I find packing a lunch too bulky to comfortably carry around from building to building + it gets in the way while in class. I often end up leaving it in a random student lounge fridge. I've also tried leaving food in my locker(dry goods ofc), but then I'm eating ramen noodles every day which isn't good for me either.

I was thinking of using meal replacement drink powder you mix with water which would comfortably fit in my backpack or even storing the powder in my locker so I'm eating something healthier and with lower calories than Tim Horton's breakfast sandwiches but not spending money every day. I sometimes spend 10+ hours on campus with events, studying and volunteer obligations and my doctor warned me about not eating for that long so I don't want to just go without food either.

Are these any good? should I be aware of any issues if I try this? Or do you have any other suggestions?

submitted by /u/CoyoteMenace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/naNQHoJ

No comments:

Post a Comment