Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Is lunch the best time to eat a large meal?

I'm a 34[M] trying to drop my covid 15lbs. I'm 5'9" 190lbs and pretty muscular but would like to drop down to 170-175.

I've been lifting or during cardio 5 days a week, so I think I've got that down.

For my diet, I've cut out almost all snacking and alcohol. I also switched to eating a light breakfast (granola bar or similar), a heavy homemade lunch (pasta, burgers, stir fry, etc.) and then just having a protein shake with fruit or PB for dinner.

I feel like I'm eating less than 1500 calories a day, which should leave me starving considering how much I'm working out, but I'm actually almost never hungry.

Is eating like this fine or is having 1 large meal going to mess with my weight loss goals?

submitted by /u/Steel_Reign
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CLl28xJ

No comments:

Post a Comment