Wednesday, November 30, 2022

GF Wants Me To Stop Weight Loss.

A couple years ago I started losing weight. Standing on the scale and seeing 430 spooked me. I’m now down to 286, and tbh I could have done better. My girlfriend doesn’t want me to continue weight loss after I reach about 250, as she has a fear and disgust for men with knobby pointy knees. My first ideal goal was to make it down to 180 and then put muscle on.

Lil weird, but I love her and would like to meet halfway. I’m 5’10. Not sure how to meet her halfway though. What’s the changing point between knobby knees and bear dad bod? cause I’m looking for something between that.

Any input is appreciated if this post goes live lol, sweet dreams folk imma read this in the morning

submitted by /u/Bustardun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/192KtRn

No comments:

Post a Comment