Thursday, November 24, 2022

Accountability

I'm a 41 F who was on track with my weight, healthy living in general and excercise. However due to some setbacks in my personal life, I gained some kgs back again, now at 71 where my goal weight was 66 and I almost reached it. So it's those damn last kgs that I want to get rid of, but mainly I also want to get my mojo back. Basically I finally want to be the healthiest and fittest version of myself, along with the positive vibes I lost. Also I never felt like I was good at sports, so I want to feel more comfortable in my skin excercising.

My plan is to excercise daily for 1 hour, combination of walking, cycling, running, yoga and gym. Plus I want to cut out alcohol alltogether and eat healthier food (less snacking / emotional eating). I want to start with a month and check on 31st of December what the results are, then from there on look ahead. My goal is 0,5 kg weight loss per week so maybe 2 kg per month which should be achievable.

Posting here to be accountable to myself, maybe get some advice or have an accountability buddy if anybody would like to. Here's to new years resolutions 1 month early!

submitted by /u/throwaway_2234566
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MmcW3RU

No comments:

Post a Comment