Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Need advice on where to start

I’m having a lot of anxiety about how to start my weight loss journey. I feel overwhelmed by all the “rules” you’re supposed to follow and it is hindering me on getting started. Are you supposed to work out in the morning or at night? How long do you have to wait after eating to work out, or are you supposed to eat after? What’s the deal with protein shakes? If you work out after work do you shower before work and then a second time after the gym? How do you figure out what kind of work out to do for your own goals? How do you learn how to use all the machines? How do I decide what type of diet is right for me? All of this is making me so anxious not knowing the answers that I don’t even know where to begin. Any advice is very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Front_Butt_69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/az7GYWE

No comments:

Post a Comment