Tuesday, November 29, 2022

I'm 15KG away from my ideal weight and I can feel myself trying to "speed it up", how do I stop?

(20F, 96KG --> 75KG)

SO, it has been an interesting few months since I started my weight loss journey. I began because I got on a scale the morning of going travelling, looked at my weight and realised that I was basically morbidly obese and that something needed to change. I'm going to the gym thrice a week and participating in sports on top of this, I've also managed to get my calories down from around 2500-3000 per day to 1500 and below.

However, over the past few weeks, as I'm now at 75KG and I only have 15KG more to lose, I can feel myself trying to "speed it up". Feeling bad when eating at maintenance, only feeling "good" about my overall diet when I've skipped out on meals, I get extreme guilt when I'm eating a "good amount" (maintenance).

I'm active, and I eat a balanced diet, but now as I'm reaching the last 10KG I can feel myself desperate to "hurry it up" if that makes sense. As soon as I reach my goal weight of 60KG, I'm planning to really work on strength and flexibility but I can feel myself beginning to do stupid things to try and "hurry it up". What are some ways to discourage me from this sort of behaviour? Give me stories and things that will make me second guess.

submitted by /u/youknowwhattheysay12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hbXBgzJ

No comments:

Post a Comment