Friday, November 25, 2022

Help

Hi, I’m (34F 5’5 280lbs) and I’m miserable. I went out with my family yesterday and I saw the pictures and just hated what I saw. I’ve been trying to lose weight for years and I’ll lose for awhile and then it’s like I’ll go back and forth between the same weight over and over again.

Also, my life is suuuper busy and I just don’t know how to fit in trying to really lose weight with a busy schedule.

I’m in school full-time, working part-time in retail like 24hrs over the weekends, and I run an Etsy side business, plus I’m in a serious relationship so I carve out time to spend with my partner, but is there anyone who has a similar situation and has had successful weight loss?

I was telling my friend and she said I just need to work out, but I told her I literally don’t have time for the gym and to be quite honest I can’t afford it right now. I can’t even afford fancy, healthy groceries, I’m literally having to budget everything.

Yeah. Any tips or suggestions on how to get started would be appreciated when you’re super busy and on a tight budget.

Thanks and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!🦃

submitted by /u/ThinkDiscussion8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ByQCxvw

No comments:

Post a Comment