Thursday, November 10, 2022

Favorite Weight Loss YouTubers?

I like to watch YouTube while I am getting ready for the day, or cooking, or folding laundry, but I have really gotten in a rut with the handful of weight loss YouTubers I follow. I would love to find some new channels for motivation!

Currently I follow:

Abbey Sharp - does intuitive eating content, but I really like when she reviews celebrity diets for practicality and suggests healthy improvements

Angelica Glows Up - used to do WW, now doing CICO, unfortunately doesn't upload super often

Kiana Docherty - most recent content is more like a critique of anti-diet culture, I guess you'd call it? And cultural influences on weight

LukeNarwhal - literally reads posts from Reddit, lol

Obese to Beast - mostly does reaction videos to other people's weight loss related content these days, he lost a ton of weight several years ago. I appreciate his perspective on loose skin, etc.

That's all I've got! You can see why I need ideas. Who do y'all like?

submitted by /u/Layni1006
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6qR3Pek

No comments:

Post a Comment