Saturday, November 12, 2022

Update- I made it yall! I had 40 days to lose 38 lbs to be able to take my wife on a zipline excursion in the redwoods with 4 of her friends. Well…

I lost 36lbs. Spent the final three days fasting….not proud of it, nor do I recommend it as a healthy weight loss method. I practiced counting calories, ate less than 1k calories per day, went to the gym 37 of those 40 days, spent every day doing at least one physical activity with the family. Then drank only water and coffee with half n half, no soda, no sugar, no fast food, just whole foods cooked at home, no breads or pasta either. Lean protein, whole cheeses, asparagus and broccoli the ENTIRE TIME. If it werent for the folks here and my impending update, I would NOT have made it. The time I grinded in the gym, doing cardio, was all thanks to you folks. I kept going because I wanted to be accountable to yall. And of course wanted to zipline with my wife. Btw….I DID! 14 ziplines, amazing time, I have never done anything like that. Thank you everyone in r/loseit you are all amazing. I will continue this trend and attempt to get to high school football weight…220lbs. Only ended up 2lbs over the limit, and they weighed me, and didnt say A WORD….so I enjoyed myself as much as possible.

submitted by /u/Rhinoplasty1904
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6aiEjkt

No comments:

Post a Comment