Thursday, November 10, 2022

What made you finally stick your weight loss?

I’ve struggled for so long with my weight, going on crazy diets, exercising everyday only to gain it all back again. I once lost 50 pounds in two months only to gain it all back again. I cannot for the life of my find the motivation to keep on it even after a 3 months streek.

I am really curious to hear some of your struggles with on and off weight loss, and how you finally stuck to it. I am currently having a really hard time getting back into it. For me it is very necessary healthwise I currently walk full-time and I’m finishing my masters degree and the unhealthy foods that I’m eating in. The lack of exercise is really taking a toll on me and making it extremely hard to for fill my obligations.

How’s the journey been for you?

submitted by /u/-iwonttellifyoudont-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/c9q5vs4

No comments:

Post a Comment