Sunday, November 20, 2022

NSV: ring almost fell off + down pant sizes

F, 5’1”, SW: 160lbs, CW: 130, GW: 115, using CICO

Last year, I got an anxiety ring for Christmas but unfortunately it was too tight. I could get it on but it was difficult to take off so I didn’t wear it. I found it today and decided to try it on, and it fit! Not only that, it’s a little loose so it was sliding down my finger :D

Also, at the start of my weight loss, I wore size 10 pants that were sometimes hard to put on. Now, 6 months later, I recently bought size 6 pants that fit very nicely.

I’m 2/3 of the way to my goal and so happy with the progress already. Good luck to everyone else here, wherever you are in your journey

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Ad_6013
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hx7RXew

No comments:

Post a Comment