Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Why is it so hard for me to get out the of the lower ends of my weight?

I’m a 19 year old girl, 5’7” and I weigh 150-151lbs for reference.

Okay, so I’ve been on my weight loss journey for around 2 years now. And finally I’m down to an average weight.

But, I’ve noticed that every time I get down to the lower side of a weight like 150-152, 160-163, or even 170-172. My weight flucuates like crazy and I have to water fast to get out of it.

For example, I can get on the scale on Monday and it’ll say 151.8 and Tuesday it’ll say 150.6 and then the next 151.2? I did eat late last night, but it’s really annoying me to no end when my weight does this and it’s so discouraging.

Usually a 2-day water fast will help, but I’m wondering if there’s anything else I could do? Or if anyone knows why this is happening??

submitted by /u/Beautiful-Price-1521
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0cMty3W

No comments:

Post a Comment