Monday, November 21, 2022

Loosing weight without exercising in a relatively short time

A bit of backstory for clarification, it's not because of lazyness (even tho I'm a bit of a slacker :P) , but because current limitations, I already went form 95 to 72kg a few years ago in the span of 3-4 months so I'm fully aware I can do it, I would have to just repeat that process

Thing is I did that by hiking on the mountan next to where I live almost every day, relaxed too much when I was on the "damn I look awesome" point and started to gain weight back and got into a motorbike crash before I started to commit to loose that weight again, so long story short, I'm almost at the same point it started

I can't go in those hikes anymore for the time being but I got a treadmill I can walk on around an hour every day which I try to do, but more than loosing weight I'm just kinda mantaining it, so I was looking for a bigger change in diet than the first time I went full on with the weight loss

Good starting point is that most of my fav foods are quite healthy, but I LOVE pasta and rice and can have them every day without an issue, just learned a few days ago about the zucchini noodles and I'm going to definetly try those out, but was also looking for a similar substitute for rice, so any related and extra ideas would be incredibly welcome

About the short time, I would have to main dates where I have important events and want to look the best as possible, one being in February and another one in April, I think it's doable once I manage to make a brain chip change again, but any extra tip will help, thank you all! :)

submitted by /u/xCrossFaith
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qQyrfS2

No comments:

Post a Comment