Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Why don't I lose any weight when I exercise and diet?

Male, 5'10, 210lbs, 28%bf, 19yrs old

So basically I took up a new hobby (boxing) and the workouts are usually pretty intense. They're about an hour long, and I go 4-6 times a week. I'm guessing I lose about 600-800 calories per workout session, and I am in a calorie deficit.

I have been going for about 3 weeks now, and I lost the usual 6lbs of water weight in the first two days. But ever since that initial 6lbs of water weight loss, I haven't lost any more weight. I got to 208.8lbs like a week and a half ago, and right now I am at like 209-211 but only on mornings. Does anyone know why this is?

I diet along with boxing as well, and if I were to only diet without any form of exercise, I probably would be at like 204lbs right now. Seeing my weight stay the same for this long is really discouraging, but so far I am still going, but I really want to know what's going on.

By the way, I do have a lot of experience with weight loss, I have constantly been losing 30-40 pounds since the 9th grade (I'm 19 now). And last year I was 248, and dropped to my current weight.

submitted by /u/Wahab716x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hBq1EFG

No comments:

Post a Comment