Monday, November 14, 2022

Holidays coming: how to not fall into binge/restrict cycle?

Last year, I went serious with my weight loss journey, which meant to me, no cheat days, not even if it was thanksgiving, my birthday or Christmas, I wasn’t allowing it. Being strict helped me get to my goal weight but It wasn’t good/healthy, I know that. I have learned, and I’ve been practicing having a good relationship with food.

So this year I will allow myself to enjoy the food, for Thanksgiving, my birthday and also Christmas. Because I know once every now and then will not make you fat. And I heard the average weight gained during the holidays is only about a pound, which is nothing considering that I weight lift and I’m still in my newbie gain phase.

So now here’s my question. So starting last week I put a pause to my Bulk that I started this July and so rn I’m on a mini-cut, just so that i can cut some fat and make room for bulking again in January.

Is doing a mini cut a good way of preparing yourself for the holidays? Or is it too restricting? I eat mostly clean, lots of veggies, fruit and ground beef so I’m never even hungry during this cut.

Since I know there will be lots of good food, especially me being a sweets lover (cookies, pies, chocolate), how can I prepare myself to not binge? What tips can I start doing either this week or next week to not feel restricted and then go all out for the sweets

submitted by /u/TonyMontana31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PJ31K4c

No comments:

Post a Comment