Saturday, November 19, 2022

Down 11lbs and I’m so happy

I (25F) have been trying to loose weight for about 4 years and could never loose more than 5 pounds without giving up and gaining more. I started at 211 in May and today I weighed in at 200.

It’s a slow journey for me, as I eat in a deficit for a couple months then take a break by maintaining my weight (to avoid loosing motivation by restricting myself too much, this is why I gave up before), but I’ve learned to accept myself at every point in my journey and accept that I have to take it slower than others to stay on the right track and that’s okay!

I was looking at the photo of myself from May that sparked this weight loss journey and compared it to a photo taken today and I visibly look slimmer! My clothes fit better, I dropped about 2 BMI points and 3 more pounds and I’ll be out of Obese Class 2 and into Obese Class 1!! I’m also more confident already! I used to read the success posts here and truly believed I would never be able to post some of my own, I’m so happy to be able to do that and look forward to posting more! :)

submitted by /u/JusticeBeaverisI
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YIQjiaD

No comments:

Post a Comment