Tuesday, November 22, 2022

dealing with hunger

So, I've nearly lost my first 20lbs which I'm excited for and starting to feel a rhythm for it which is good because I still have a fair way to go. I'm worried about hunger derailing me though.

For a start, my current deficit for weight loss is MORE than my maintenance calories and I'm already struggling with being hungry between meals. Does this get easier as you lose weight, like your body gets used to the lower amount?

And secondly, what strategies are useful to distract from hunger. I'm learning I have a low tolerance for this feeling because my hunger signals are signalling when I KNOW I've just eaten plenty of good food and it's a struggle sometimes. I try to drink more water but if anyone has other useful tips that'd be great!

Thanks for any advice / reassurance that you've got!

submitted by /u/Fancy_Duck9000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/duFrM3s

No comments:

Post a Comment