Saturday, November 12, 2022

Switched to LoseIt after MyFitnessPal began charging to use the barcode scanner…I’m down over 20 pounds!!

Though I was so unhappy that my fitness pal began charging for the barcode scanner, but now, I’m so happy they did!!

My fitness pal was the most popular app so when it really wasn’t working for me, I just assumed I was really great at using weight loss apps. And to be completely honest, this was somewhat true(okay very true 😂). But because my fitness pal is so popular, I never even thought to try another app. Using Lose It was a lot better of an experience in certain ways.

An example is being able to complete your days a lot easier than my fitness pal. I did not realize how important this was to me until I tried the new app.

If you want to complete your day on my fitness pal, you have to eat a minimum of 1000 cal. If you’re a person that likes to do a 12 hour fast from time to time like me, this means you can’t log that day is completed without adding calories you never not ate. However on Lose It no matter how much or how little you eat, you can complete the day at any time. I definitely did not realize how much watching that number go up would motivate me. But it does!! 😁 I’ve logged on my food 43 days in a row now and I’m really proud of myself. My weight loss can be attributed to A LOT of things, not just the app, but in the past logging my food into the app felt more annoying than useful in this small change really helped. There are a lot a lot of things that I don’t like about LoseIt though, like the fact that it puts too many calories under my exercise( it says I burned over 1000 cal in exercise when I was home sick all day😂) , and the food is inaccurate a lot of the times due to user error. But I love everything else about it like how they easily display the numbers and your progress. For me, it’s easier to look at and be proud of.
To me the change is really worth it and I don’t think I would go back… but you never know 😂 Anyways just wanted to share that🙂

submitted by /u/fsociety-AM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jFoO9Dp

No comments:

Post a Comment