Thursday, February 2, 2023

Correct calorie intake

Hello,

I am M25, H180 cm, SW163.5 kg (360 lb), CW 148 kg (326 lb), GW 120 kg?.

I started my weight loss on 1st of September 22. I count my calories, workout whenever I can (hospital work - not much free time), but I have set my goal to achieve 10k steps every day.

I am struggling a little bit with setting up correct daily calorie intake. Until few days ago I used 1900 kcal/day. Yesterday I have read some articles and used daily calorie intake calculator for calorie deficit and at showed me something around 3850 kcal/day. Tried it today but it doesn't feel right. I think that its too much.

I am just curious about your opinion.

Should I stay at what I used? (1900) Should I raise it a bit? Should I lower intake to 1500?

Apologies for my English, not native.

Have a nice day and thank You for every response :)

submitted by /u/daggony
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4CbTnA8

No comments:

Post a Comment