Thursday, February 2, 2023

Need a little advice???

Weight loss/work out (fitness) plan for a beginner?!

Age: 24 Sex: Female Height: 5’3” CW: 191.0 pounds GW: 140 pounds

Hi there, I am looking to start a healthier lifestyle. I need help with calorie deficit and a work out plan.

It has been a year today that I have quit smoking cigarettes, I do not drink alcohol unless I am at a social event (I would only have 1-2 drinks). I do not do any drugs. I have quit vaping entirely 3 weeks ago.

Now I need to lose some weight and get in shape for my health. I have been trying a calorie deficit for 5 days now, I am just unsure if I am getting the correct amount of calories a day or if I am eating too much. I have gotten different answers on the calorie deficit calculators. Currently I am eating 1816 calories a day.

  • [ ] Monday-Friday I average around 10,000-25,000 steps.
  • [ ] Saturday and Sunday I average 6,000 steps if not more.
  • [ ] I do beginner 10-20 minute yoga 3 times a week
  • [ ] I also take my dog for a walk 30 mins - 1 hour every single day.
  • [ ] I drink 2 litres of water a day.

I also don’t have a solid work out plan. I just try to keep active throughout the day and I use yoga to stretch my body. I would much prefer at home work outs then to go to the gym.. as I work 10 hour shifts 5 days a week and I do have a dog that I don’t want to leave at home for any longer. I do have a small treadmill (no incline unfortunately) and I have 5 pound dumbbells and 10 pound dumbbells.

Thank you!!!! Really looking forward to any advice I may receive!

submitted by /u/veeg8991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qx7eJ9v

No comments:

Post a Comment