Thursday, February 2, 2023

NSV: Saved money on a new Apple Watch

It's been almost a year since I've been in maintenance and I'm still finding ways that my body/life have been positively impacted by my weight loss. My Apple Watch broke and I had to buy a new one.

My old watch was the larger screen size with a M/L band. I guess I never paid attention but when I went shopping for a new one, I realized how big and bulky the bigger size looks on my smaller wrist now. I saved money by buying the smaller configuration, which was a perfect fit, and also got a S/M band size instead.

I hope I never stop finding these little 'reminders', they keep me going when stuff gets hard :')

submitted by /u/edamamecheesecake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/B4nWKwf

No comments:

Post a Comment