Friday, July 12, 2019

Feeling constant hunger and I'm only 4 days in...

So my BMI is over 40, and I finally decided to take action. I calculated my BMR and TDEE, and then decided, as my TDEE can change so drastically due to what I'm doing at the moment I would eat under my BMR, so I've been eating consistently under 2145, but the past 2 days I've had crazy hunger, and pain. I've lost 3 kgs since I started and haven't begun any exercise just to see how weight loss will happen without exercise. Issue is when I eat I feel satiated for like a few minutes and then the hunger returns, as if I'm not eating anything. Is this cause I'm eating below my BMR? I can't find any answers to why this is happening and how long it'll happen. Any advice would be appreciated

submitted by /u/pluuuhhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YRidTy

No comments:

Post a Comment