Thursday, July 18, 2019

How do you guys keep going after already reaching a healthy weight?

Hey guys,

So I started my weight loss journey in April after gradually having gained 9kgs . My "regular" weight had been 63kgs for years but I went up to 72kgs and for a 5'4" 21-year old girl that is overweight. I lost weight quite rapidly through CICO and I already started dreaming about eventually losing more than the initial 9kgs I had gained, and maybe even going under the 60kg mark for the first time in 6-7 years.

However, as soon as I got to a healthy weight (64kgs) I stopped counting the calories. I think it also has to do with the fact that I had an exam period around the same time which meant my everyday routine completely changed, which made it harder to keep track of what I was eating.

I haven't gained any of the weight back, but I haven't been doing CICO either and therefore haven't been continuing my weight loss. I figured that the main issue is that I'm at a healthy weight, my body is pretty comfortable at this weight and I'm pretty ok with how my body looks at the moment (as this is how it has always looked), so I find it hard to be motivated to track my food intake. How do you guys keep going after reaching a healthy weight? How do you push yourself to lose even more weight than you initially gained?

submitted by /u/Careless_Relation
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JO6pvf

No comments:

Post a Comment