Thursday, July 4, 2019

I binged, and now I feel like i'm slipping.

F // SW: 210 // GW: 140 // CW: 191

I feel like hell.... I've been losing weight since March, and vacations from Uni have started this week, but it felt like a dumpster fire, food-wise... yesterday I stayed up late and ate three whole portions of stuffed pizza at 5 am. Woke up with a hell of a stomach ache and a lot of guilt. Today I had "breakfast" of leftovers. I haven't been drinking water and I've been waking up at 3pm every day.

Only good thing I've been doing? Going to the gym (this is my 3rd week!) and honestly I think it's the only pillar left that is keeping my weight loss mentality together (those pillars being Food, Water, and Exercise).

I'm scared of stepping into the scale. But I'll do it. I HAVE to. I'm grabbing my 32oz water bottle again (shoutout to /r/HydroHomies) and I'm hydrating myself because I deserve it god dammit. I'm leaving that pizza in the box and throwing it into the freezer. And even though it's winter, and tomorrow will be another cold, coooold morning, you bet I'll be waiting on that bus to get to my gym.

submitted by /u/TalonDeAquiles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KZWRAq

No comments:

Post a Comment