Monday, July 8, 2019

I’m not confident anymore.

I joined this sub a few weeks ago because I know that I need to lose weight, yet I keep putting it off and making excuses for myself. I slowly realized I was gaining weight months ago, however today I realized that no matter what I wore or how great my makeup looked I still didn’t feel “pretty” due to my weight gain. Before, I was always excited to wear my favorite clothes because it made me feel good about myself, but today I had the realization that I haven’t felt that feeling in a long time. Every time I put on clothes I was excited to wear before, I see the differences in what it used to look like on my body compared to now and it has made me extremely depressed and frustrated at myself. I didn’t realize just how much my current lifestyle has changed me and the way I think of myself and I’m motivated to change it, if just to get healthy and get my self confidence back. I’m tired of looking in the mirror and hating the reflection and I think I’m more than ready to start my weight loss journey.

As someone who has never done this before, can you offer any advice/tips for beginners?

Thanks for reading, sorry for the large text block.

submitted by /u/kaleiiii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30kfClq

No comments:

Post a Comment