Saturday, July 13, 2019

Long way to go, but so proud of my progress. 103 pounds gone.

I've not posted in a while, but that's not because I've not been working at my weight loss. Granted, I wasn't as vigilant in June and didn't lose as much as I would have liked but I still lost rather than gained or plateaued.

I've been experiencing some strange new effects from my weight loss. Some muscle strain from what I assume is my skin beginning to sag in places it didn't before, but overall my energy level is much higher and I sleep so much better at night. My asthma is much better managed, and my joints feel the best they have since my teens. My blood pressure is doing great, and all of my blood work is looking good. I'm paranoid about my health because I've still got avoid 300 to lose, but I'm trying to stay optimistic and stick to my diet and exercise regimen. I've got my relative youth on my side, and my doctors seem to think that I should be okay.

But yeah, I've never lost this much weight before. I never imagined that I'd be able to do it, but here I am and I'm going to keep on going until I reach my goal. My basic diet plan is essentially a keto diet, but I give myself a little wiggle room in the carbs. 20-30 a day. I stay between 1200-1500 calories. I do 15 minutes of stationary bicycling, and three sets of dumbbell exercises to strengthen my chest, arms, and back. I usually lose between 4-6 pounds a week, depending on a few different things. Usually on the lower end of that spectrum though. I started in mid February at 642, and as of yesterday I am at 539. I can't wait to get out of the 500's and keep on shrinking. Thank you all for your inspiring stories and successes. They've helped to keep me motivated so many times. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this community.

submitted by /u/throwawayobesedude34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2jPwbpV

No comments:

Post a Comment