Friday, July 19, 2019

Lost over 20lbs down to lowest weight in 10 years

Over the past 6 months I’ve gone from 183.2 to 163.6. I’m 5’9 and 29 years old.

I’ve always been active but went went through some personal and health problems and ballooned up. At one point over 190. Although I was never considered traditionally fat, I was made fun of for my large stomach.

Here’s how I did it:

  • eat 1500-1700 calories a day

  • no food restrictions. I ate everything I wanted and normally did just far less. Example: 2-3 slices of pizza instead of full pie

  • diligently tracked everything I ate and still do

  • took phentermine 37.5mg

-4-6 hours a week of prone paddleboarding

Honestly there is no secret to weight loss except hard work and motivation. People can say I cheated using phen and oh you’re a guy you lose weight easily it’s not true. I worked hard tracking food and limiting my intake daily. Weight loss drugs make it easier but no pill makes you lose weight without cutting calories

I feel much healthier and most of tummy is gone.

Wish everyone else great luck with their weight loss journey and happy to help anyone who wants to make changes

photos

submitted by /u/pmcanc123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JWQdIe

No comments:

Post a Comment