Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Making a vow to r/loseit to get back on track.

Hey folks! I just wanted to make a statement here to hold myself accountable.

I started my weight loss journey a few years ago at 290 lbs, and went down to 230 lbs through a lot of effort. I then fell off the wagon, but got back on it last spring, and made it to 225. However, between a trip to New York City and summer vacation in general, I've gone back up to 230lbs.

Today, I'm making a vow to get back on the wagon and resume my loss. If you have any advice for someone trying to get back on the CICO wagon, I would love to hear them.

I'm having a lot of trouble resisting treats when they are available, and this is particularly an issue, as my office is frequently offering up pastries and the like.

submitted by /u/Cydrius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y9grw0

No comments:

Post a Comment