Saturday, July 13, 2019

My BMI is at 33 right now and I need advice.

First time poster here.

Sorry in advance, English is not my first language.

So, anyway, I'm female, 25yo, 5'5/166cm tall and weigh 202lbs/92kg.

I need to lose at least 70lbs/31kg and I need to start NOW. I just don't know how - like everybody in my generation I of course know how to use Google, yeah, but tbh it's so much information and so many different ways that are supposed to help that I'm completely lost - and, if I'm really honest, I'm scared af.

Mostly the weight comes from the cortisone treatments I receive for my asthma every year (since I was 13? 14? something like that), my inability to resist the following cravings for food, food and more unnecessary food and of course the lack of exercise, again a result of the asthma - it feels a bit like a vicious circle, I can't really work out bc of asthma, asthma gets worse the heavier I become...

Several years ago I was also diagnosed with BPD, my biggest worry concerning BPD and weight loss is that I tend to get addicted to any kind of self-harming behaviour very, very fast, which means that CICO might not be the best option for me - but then again, is there any other option? Do we have fellow BPD people here with similar problems that could give me advice on how not to turn wanting to be healthy around into self harm?

I'd be happy to read about your experiences. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/mirrorfeathers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lm5DZA

No comments:

Post a Comment