Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Tips for recommitting?

Hello all,

I have lost 45 pounds since January, but since May I haven't lost any weight. For the most part, I think I understand why.

  1. I stopped tracking
  2. I stopped meal prepping
  3. My appetite has increased
  4. I am working out 5-7 days a week (cardio and lifting), and this is making me want to eat more

So, I know that I just need to start doing items 1 and 2 again, but I was wondering what has worked for you guys to reengage your weight loss program? I am working out a ton, and this is making me hungrier. I think I look better with more muscles, and I am certainly in better shape. However, I feel like this is making me hungrier.

My biggest problem time is after dinner. Before May, I was walking every night after dinner. I think this helped me to not eat into the night. But now I am working out right after work. When I get home, I am hungry and then I eat too many snacks after dinner.

I would love to hear any tips that have worked for you.

submitted by /u/DontTread76
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LfPnJB

No comments:

Post a Comment