Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weight has stalled for a month now...need advice!

Hi everyone, just looking for some advice if anyone can help. In February I weighed 287lbs, started MyFitnessPal and stuck to my calorie intake, didn’t do a whole lot of exercise to be honest, mainly built up my steps marching on the spot and jogging in place at home. Four weeks ago I weighed 247lbs (40lb weight loss) & I started to go out for daily walks. I would be a fast walker and my heartbeat gets high and I sweat so I feel like I’m having a proper workout. But the thing is, doing that daily for a month, I’ve only lost 1lb and I’ve been sticking to my calorie intake that MyFitnessPal has recommended - 1550 calories. It’s so frustrating that doing all the exercising I’m doing, sticking to my calorie intake daily that I only lost 1lb! Can anyone see anything obvious I’m doing wrong??

submitted by /u/IrishGirl_1980
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XEwarw

No comments:

Post a Comment