Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Hair fall/thinning during weight loss

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for almost 5 months. I already lost 15 kgs. Started by doing Low Carb Intermittent Fasting for 2 and half months but in the long run, I don’t find it sustainable anymore that pushed me to caloric deficit and so far, I felt more free in my food choices. However, when I entered calorie deficit, I’m currently having hair loss to the point that I’m scared to comb my hair because I get to see how much I’ve lost. During my workouts, I also lose so much hair. I’m 18 years old, eating 1400 calories a day with sedentary lifestyle. I’m 162 cm and weighing 60 kgs.

What should I do? Did anyone of you encounter the same problems during your weight loss? Is this temporary and if so, how many months will it take for my hair to recover? What did you guys do to recover? Have you tried some hair growth serum/anti-hair shampoo or something? I’m honestly so scared rn since I don’t wanna go bald (bur seriously tho, help me out 😭)

submitted by /u/Tight-Ad-8560
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xMN7P2

No comments:

Post a Comment