Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Loosing 15lbs is so hard

Hey,

I’m 5’2 and 120lbs, give it take a few. I know that many people might say “you don’t need to lose weight”, “you’re already healthy”, etc, but I’m not here for that. I need some serious advice for loosing weight. I think it’s hard for taller people to understand weight for shorter people. I’m very short and while for the definition according to BMI I’m not “overweight”, I feel disgusting In my body. I’m not at all comfortable with myself and I think I’d be a lot happier if I lost 15-20lbs. The lowest I ever got to was 109lbs and I gained my way back to 120lbs. It’s like every time I lose weight, I gain my way back to my starting weight. I already know that low calorie, dense foods is the way to go. I know that maybe 120 is my body’s “set weight” but I don’t want it to be. I guess I just need some advice. To not feel so crazy for wanting to lose weight.

TDLR: lost 11 lbs and gained it back, weight loss is hard, how can I make it easier?

submitted by /u/YesterdayPerfect701
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QKysDq

No comments:

Post a Comment