Sunday, May 2, 2021

Starting a diet journey - seriously this time

Hello all, like everyone I had tried many fad diets and never really gave my full self to commit to it. However the effects of a bad diet hurts my mood, energy levels and much more. I need to lose 20 pounds and I can’t afford to fail and take that knock to my confidence again. I’m ready to really push myself to be the best I can. I’m sure many people can relate, so please can anyone give me any tips, things to avoid and look out for, struggles I might come across, or tips for losing weight, portion control ect. Just anything you’ve learnt on your weight loss journey.

A little about me, I don’t enjoy intense exercise. I love walking, I walk about 1.5 hours a day with my dog. I also enjoy yoga. I follow a vegan diet and am very much a sugar addict. Please if anyone could help me with this that’d be amazing!

submitted by /u/SetElectrical3277
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e97zSc

No comments:

Post a Comment