Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Have had high metabolism all my life so I never worried about what I ate. Now it’s slowed and I’m experiencing rapid weight gain.

Hi all, newcomer here. I’m a 21 F measuring at 5’9” and weighing in at about ~153 lbs. For my entire life, I’ve been known as the skinny one. 120 lbs, size small. I can’t count how many times people have told me to eat a cheeseburger. Anyway, I got into a relationship about 7 months ago and that’s when I began noticing the weight gain. I never have had to watch the portions of what I ate because I never gained any weight until now. This is causing me to experience slight body dysmorphia because this is the most I’ve ever weighed and the physical change is very noticeable. I know there are people here who are enduring a much more difficult weight loss journey which is absolutely amazing and I admire you all for journaling here. But I’d like to begin my journey now by eating healthier (which I have not been) and trying to find time to exercise in a busy schedule. So I suppose I’ll begin posting here. Any tips for first timers and small weight loss plans are very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/No_Yam_6002
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xk9jSD

No comments:

Post a Comment