Saturday, September 18, 2021

I finally beat my weight loss plateau after an entire year...

I have been calorie counting and trying several diets over the course of the year with not luck. My weight fluctuated between 203lbs-215lbs.

So was on YouTube a week ago and came across "the egg diet" where you eat boiled eggs an apple and oatmeal daily with green tea. Its a temporary diet to get you out of a plateau or off a sugar addiction.

I started this diet 2 days ago at 203.8lbs and this morning my weight was 199.6lbs. I have not been below 200 since before I had kids... I read up on some people who have tried it as well and they said they kept the weight off since they continued a keto diet for maintenance. I will probably do a total of 5 days on this diet and then go keto and try the egg diet again in October if the weight stays off during my maintenance period.

I'll give an update in 3 days when my diet is complete.

submitted by /u/taylorsway2527
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zjTd8T

No comments:

Post a Comment