Saturday, September 18, 2021

Starting weight loss journey over again- tips?

about 3 years ago I went from 320 to 200, and now I'm at 350. Went through probably the worst depression of my life due to a bunch of stuff I won't get into but now I'm at the point of trying to heal and I feel like I've woken up with all the weight back on & It feels like a nightmare.

I know what worked then but it feels so hard to get back on that path. I feel terrified of going to the gym again at my starting weight. I don't even like being in public anymore, or god forbid I run into anyone who hasn't seen me in awhile.

My brothers wedding is coming up in a month and I know It'll be hard cause I won't have made much progress, but I want to try to get in my health routine now so at the very least by then I'll have the confidence of working towards a healthy me again and my mental won't be so focused on self hatred (ugh)

Any tips from people who have been in similar situations? How did you get back? It seems so difficult for some reason.

submitted by /u/gemleocap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hJ5WMo

No comments:

Post a Comment